Landscape Design & Build
Complete Landscape Design and Installation Services from Lawn Masters. Our Design Professionals will make your landscape design vision a reality.
Lawn Masters has been a successful landscape company since 1983 because we hold a high standard of quality for our clients. We created the landscape design and installation division to offer our clients a full-service lawn and landscaping company. We offer many popular landscape design and installation options that give your home true character and help it stand out.
Our Landscape Services include:
- Retaining Walls to contain sections of your lawn, for both support against erosion, as well as aesthetics, creating encapsulated flower beds and plant areas.
- Paver Patios to expand your outdoor living space and create a safe area for your backyard activities, like grilling, and relaxing.
- Landscape Grading to sculpt or level your land and prepare outdoor living spaces for elements like plants, hardscaping, paths & walkways, patios, stairs, and more!
- Sod Installation to quickly deliver a lawn of grass that is already healthy and growing, instead of planting seeds and waiting. Also useful for repairing damaged, dead, or dying sections of your lawn.
- Hardscape Design and Installation services that offer a wealth of options, including Fire Pits, Outdoor Kitchens, Brick Pizza Ovens and more!
- Landscape Lighting to illuminate your home at night, making it safer, and more inviting to friends and family who come to visit.
- And More!
Lawn Masters incorporates our Landscape Design Manager's practices for a successful design every project:
- Design for Function
- Build the Design using Patterns, Repetition, and Balance
- Use of Plants, Stones, Pots, or Art to highlight areas of interest as focal points
- Express your Personality in the design
Our installation project manager continues their roll in the design-to-installation process as they provide the client with a cost estimate for the job. Once the cost is agreed upon, the project manager will continue to manage the installation. The installation project manager supervises the installation site to generate the client’s vision and maintain quality control.
The Design Process
- Call 636-230-0700 for appointment
- You meet with designer on needs and existing conditions of your landscape
- Designer creates a detailed hand-drawn or AutoCAD plan and proposal
- You meet to discuss the plan with our designer and make changes/additions
Design & Consultation Fees:
- Plans require 3-6 hours time
- $100 first hour, 1 hour minimum
- $75 each additional hour
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your lawn care and landscaping needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Lawn Masters a call at 636-230-0700.