Fertilization & Weed Control
Our 7-step lawn care treatment program utilizes high quality granular fertilizers to provide proper turf nutrition in optimal quantities at the correct times of year. The results are improved health, color and density of your lawn. We employ an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) approach to control crabgrass and broadleaf weeds.
Early Spring – Prevent
- Granular fertilizer to aid in spring green-up and help overcome winter dormancy
- Pre-emergent control to help prevent crabgrass and other annual weeds
Late Spring – Control
- Controlled release granular fertilizer to provide good color and help prepare the lawn for the summer season
- Broadleaf weed control
Early Summer – Protect
- Slow release granular fertilizer promotes plant hardiness and increases disease resistance
- Broadleaf weed control applied as needed
Summer – Maintain
- Slow release granular fertilizer to increase heat and drought tolerance
- Broadleaf weed control to be applied as necessary
Late Summer – Sustain
- Organic based granular fertilizer to replenish depleted beneficial microorganisms
- Broadleaf weed control applied where needed
Early Fall – Build
- Balanced granular fertilizer to promote new growth, summer stress recovery and root development
- Broadleaf weed control applied if needed
Late Fall – Prepare
- Heavy rate granular fertilizer
- Provides for plant food storage
- Provides for stronger roots
- Provides for winter hardiness
Refer us to your neighbors, friends and family and receive a $50 credit on your next invoice when they start an annual Lawn Cutting or Turf Care Program.
Lawn Masters is a continual service company, from week to week, month to month and year to year. This means that if you are on our route this year, you will be on our route next year unless you communicate differently. Please inform us if you plan to move or make other arrangements. Otherwise, we will continue next year with the same services that we have done for you previously.
Find the information you need? Then fill out our Free Estimate form and one of our team members will contact you to discuss your lawn care and landscaping needs. Still have questions? Feel free to Contact Us. We are always happy to answer any concerns you may have. For Fastest Service, give Lawn Masters a call at 636-230-0700.