Hard-working homeowners know that winter is a time to rest, relax, and rip the benefits of seasonal hard work on their lawns and landscapes. However, sometimes your property needs a few adjustments and interventions here and there. After all, the weather and other environmental factors can cause severe damage if you do not pay attention. Luckily, our experts in lawn treatments in Chesterfield, MO, are always ready to help you out and offer you the best lawn maintenance services throughout the season. Let’s see what lawn treatments your property might need this winter!
- Lawn Fertilization and Weed Control. Our specialists in lawn treatments in Chesterfield, MO, probably fertilized your lawn already. Still, a few regular applications throughout the winter keep weeds at bay, strengthen the soil, promote plant growth, and prevent snow mold.
- Soil Amendments and Enriching. Your lawn may not need specific fertilization interventions, but you can ask our lawn maintenance company in Chesterfield, MO, for soil amendments and enriching. Such interventions promote resilience against the cold, pests, diseases, etc. Our lawn treatment experts use mostly organic materials to give your soil a boost and healthy microbes and customized blends of safe substances that promote root strength.
- Micronutrients Application. Besides the usual suspects (nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium), your lawn needs plenty of micronutrients as well. Iron, copper, zinc, boron, manganese, or molybdenum promote plant growth, strengthen the plant cells’ walls, promote chlorophyll, and help the plants absorb the nutrients mentioned above. After a thorough assessment, our experts in lawn treatments in Chesterfield, MO, will decide what micronutrients your lawn needs and will apply them as such.
- Snow Mold Treatments. If you leave it untreated, snow mold can cause root rot and damage your lawn tremendously. In case fertilization did not yield the expected results and snow mold is still an issue on your property, ask our specialists in lawn maintenance in Chesterfield, MO, to perform some targeted snow mold treatments and save you a lot of trouble in spring.
- Anti-Desiccant Treatments. When the cold and frost become too harsh to bear, your team of lawn treatments in Chesterfield, MO, might suggest the application of an anti-desiccant spray on the foliage of your trees, shrubs, hedges, and ornamentals. The substance prevents the plants from losing moisture and break throughout winter.
Ask your local company of lawn treatments in Chesterfield, MO, for frequent evaluations and interventions on your lawn this winter. Contact them for a free estimate and enjoy a healthy lawn next season!