You worked really hard, watered your lawn regularly, and now finally are rewarded with a lush, green, and healthy-looking lawn. A lawn that makes you feel proud and happy and a perfect place for your family to hang out and enjoy some delicious barbeques.
But growing a beautiful lawn alone is not enough. To maintain that thick, green, and pristine lawn you need continuous lawn treatments that will help it grow and thrive. That’s why understanding the essential lawn maintenance in St. Charles, MO will help you understand lawn care and maintenance.
Lawn Maintenance In St. Charles, MO To Help Your Lawn Thrive, Grow and Remain Healthy
When it comes to lawn maintenance in St. Charles, MO there are some essential things that you need to follow. Let’s understand the basic steps of lawn treatments.
- Mowing: Mowing one-third of your grass height regularly is very important to keep your grass growing and alive. Make sure the blades of your lawn mower are sharp for a clean cut.
- Weed Control: If you know lawn care, you know how important it is to get rid of those weeds at the right time. Proactively removing weeds helps prevent damage to your lawn and gives enough space for your grass to grow. You can also use a pre-emergent herbicide to prevent weeds seeds from germinating.
- Watering: Any expert in lawn maintenance in St. Charles, MO will tell you how important watering is for lawns. For any lawn to look its best it needs enough water. But yes, the key is to water just enough and not avoid overwatering.
- Fertilization: Fertilization is the key to maintaining healthy soil and lawn. Use a fertilizer that meets your soil and grass needs and helps your lawn thrive and look healthier than ever.
- Pest Control: Just like weeds, pests can damage and ruin your lush green lawn in a matter of time. Find the best lawn treatment experts who can provide pest control services to maintain a healthy-looking lawn.
- Understanding Your Soil: Hire the experts in lawn maintenance in St. Charles, MO, to study your soil. This will help you understand your soil type, its pH, and health. Lawns look their best when the pH level is between 5.5 and 6.5.
If you live in St. Charles, MO, then the Lawn Masters are who can help you with all your lawn maintenance needs. We are the experts when it comes to lawn care and are here to help you maintain a lush, green lawn. Simply call us to schedule a service request or request a free estimate.