A big lawn in the backyard is always a big asset – well, lawns are a lot of work to maintain, though, but just think of it as an investment that can yield you a bounty of benefits. If you invest in lawn care, Fenton, MO landscapers and lawn maintenance professionals claim you automatically increase functional space for your property. And if you’re creative, there’s just no limit to all the things you can do in this green expanse.
Now, if you need some tips on how to get more mileage out of your backyard, here are five to get you started from specialists in lawn care Fenton, MO residents trust.
- Plant edibles – Herbs, flowers, and vegetables and fruits can actually improve the look of your landscape for they come in various shapes, sizes and colors. But what’s even better is that you can save a lot of money from buying produce at the grocer because some of the ingredients you have are already easy for the picking. It’s important to mention as well that herbs and some flowers are also good natural medicine.
- Add lighting – This will not only provide illumination for dark days and make your property look safe and cozy, but it can also highlight the great job you’re doing with lawn care. If you maintain a perfectly manicured lawn, people can see that better at night with the help of lighting implements. You can use everything from lamps, to luminaries, to sparkly lights. Likewise, lighting implements automatically make outdoor spaces more attractive and ideal for entertainment and relaxation.
- Install birdbaths and fountains – This is if you actually enjoy watching birds flocking to your property and taking a drink or bath. Adding these will really make your yard come alive.
- Add furniture like lawn chairs, tables, and tree swings – All these can make your lawn or backyard an even more charming place for outdoor relaxation and entertaining, say the experts in lawn care Fenton, MO locals consult. You can enjoy afternoon tea outdoors with friends; you can observe street action or the beautiful view your property opens to just when the sun is rising or setting; you can hold get-togethers with friends and provide them different seating options. Also, with today’s technology, you can even create an outdoor cinema during a summer night using a projector and white sheets.
- Create a fire or barbecue pit and place it in the yard – Not only will this be great for bonfires and outdoor cooking, but you can also use it to produce extra light and warmth on chilly nights.